The Women’s Ministry of Decatur Baptist Church (WOW) is focused on women helping women to GROW in their relationships with Christ.
Grounded in God's Word
Opportunities for Service
Winning Others to Christ
- Soft Touch Ministry - Help us make blankets for those battling cancer. Meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 9:30 am. For more information, contact Peggy Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WOW Encouragers - Would you like to be Prayed for Daily, Encouraged Frequently, Celebrated Often and Loved Unconditionally by another lady in our church, all while doing the same for someone else? Then, the WOW Enourager Ministry is the place for you! Contact Lindsay Aycock at email@example.com to find out how to get started. Download the All About Me Form Here!
- Ladies Missionary League - Join us as we learn about and encourage the missionaries DBC supports. Meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Jane Whitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WOW Prayer Closet - Join us as we meet for group prayer. Meets 1st Saturday at 7:00 am and 2nd Friday at 7:00 pm of each month. For more information, contact Angela Morgan at email@example.com.
- Mom's SOS - A montly support group for moms. Join us as we engage in a Bible Study and fellowship together. Children welcome! Meets the 1st Wednesday of each month at 10:00 am. For more information, contact Becky Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the women's ministry, please contact the church office at 256-353-8579.